At Tinakilly Country House Hotel our guests can expect to enjoy a fine blend of modern and traditional cuisine in Tinakilly’s Brunel Restaurant. With it’s 2 AA Rosettes, and 2019 Michelin Plate Award, the Brunel Restaurant is regarded as one of the best restaurants in Wicklow.
This beautifully styled restaurant offers a relaxed ambience to compliment your evening dinner. The spacious feeling from the large windows overlooking the gardens together with the warmth of the soft furnishings sets the tone for a delicious evening meal with friends and family.
Our menu’s change regularly, view a sample Á la Carte Menu below.
- Ham Hock Terrine €12
- Black Pudding, Celeriac, Apple Puree
- Goats Cheese Mousse €9
- Textures of Beetroot, Hazelnut Praline, Brioche
- Citrus Cured Wild Salmon €11
- Crab Apple Jelly, Avocado Puree, Saffron Aioli
- Soup of the Day €6
- Truffle Scented Herb Croutons, Fresh Tinakilly Breads
- Fricassee of Wild Rabbit €12
- Broad Beans, Wild Mushroom, Chorizo Crumb
- Venison Steak €24
- Spiced Red Cabbage, Celeriac, Rosti Potato, Red Wine Jus
- Pan Fried Monkfish €22
- Pea Puree, Spring Onion, Risotto, Parma Ham, Lemon Curd
- Supreme of Guinea Fowl €19
- Carrot Puree, Baby Carrot, Fondant Potato, Jus
- Sage Gnocchi €18
- Spring Onion, Roast Peppers, Feta Cheese
- 8oz Fillet Beef €32
- Creamy Mash, Asparagus, Flat Cap Mushrooms, Jus
- Pecan Pie €7.97
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Lemon Tart €7.97
- Raspberry Sorbet
- Vanilla & Mascarpone Crème Brulee €7.97
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Strawberry Panna Cotta €7.97
- White Chocolate Shavings
- Irish Cheese Board €11.45
- Wicklow Brie, Blue Cheese, Whiskey White Cheddar, Gourmet Crackers, Mixed Berry Compote
Chef Peter MurphyHead Chef Peter and His Team
The Head Chef, Peter Murphy and his team pride themselves in making our own jams, marmalades, chutneys and delicious freshly baked brown & white breads. Fresh herbs are supplied by Tinakilly’s own herb garden. Fresh fish, game and Wicklow lamb are sourced from local suppliers where ever possible.
Tinakilly’s wine list features many interesting wines from around the world and a wealth of more traditional old world wines. The list is continually evolving to keep in line with our seasonal menu’s however the ethos behind it remains the same, provide stunning quality wines at great value.
Come and Taste One of the Chef’s Specialities.
My husband and I visited this lovely hotel last week for a two night break. It was excellent, fabulous staff, wonderful welcome on arrival last Tuesday, splendid food and beautiful surroundings. Dinner in the restaurant on the first evening was splendid and the bar food was from a bigger selection and excellent on night two. All in all a wonderful base for exploring lovely Wicklow with its hills and beaches. Well done Tinakilly, we will be back. August 2017
We serve Afternoon Tea from 12 noon to 6pm
and a Lounge Menu, 7 days a week from 12 noon.
Breakfast: 8am – 10.30am
Lunch: 12 noon – 4pm
Dinner: 6pm – 9pm
Sunday Dinner reservations are advised
Reserve a table in the Brunel Restaurant, with its large windows overlooking the gardens together with the warmth of the soft furnishings sets the tone for a delicious evening meal with friends or family.
+353 404 69274